- 500 gr Mas Vell organic chickpeas Pedrosillano in brine
- A drizzle of Mas Vell Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- A pinch of La Vera smoked sweet paprika
- A pinch of salt
- Half a teaspoon of tahini (optional)
- 30g Valencia Almonds Mediterranean Herbs by El Nogal (optional to decorate)
- Drain the Mas Vell organic chickpeas and pass them through plenty of water to wash them and let them drain.
- Put the chickpeas in the blender together with the peeled garlic cloves, the salt, and the cumin. Mix everything.
- Add the lemon juice and olive oil. Blend it with the mixer until you have a mixture with a creamy consistency if it is too dense add just a little bit of water.
- Serve in a bowl or plate you can decorate it by adding Valencia Almonds Mediterranean Herbs, whole chickpeas or nuts on top, or a drizzle of olive oil and some sweet paprika sprinkled.