Bocadillo de Chorizo
In Asturias, Spain, the bocadillo de chorizo and manchego cheese or cured cheese is an unmissable classic for an afternoon snack. On this occasion we propose you to make this easy and delicious recipe with a crispy croissant. The result is mouth-watering!
- Don Jose Spanish chorizo sliced.
- La celestina Iberian cured cheese
- Slices of tomato
- butter (optional)
- Cut the croissant in half.
- On the croissant base, put some slices of chorizo Don Jose, Iberian cheese, fresh basil, sliced tomato and again chorizo.
- Place the top of the croissant on the assembly of ingredients.
- (Optional) You can spread the croissant with butter and put it in a pan or grill to warm it just a little bit.
- Room temperature or warm either way it is delicious. Enjoy!